Good morning my dear friends and my dear readers. Today’s interview is: Who is a housewife who inspires famous designers? Very interesting topic for today’s first interview in this winter month. Let’s meet her!
Let’s start with this amazing interview
- Introduce yourself briefly, and try to describe yourself in 4 sentences, I know it’s hard.
My name is Amira Hondo, I live in Konjic, I have 3 sons and I am a big fan of interior design. Read down below it’s an amazing interview.
2. I know you love to decorate your home, what is it that inspired you to start this wonderful hobby?
I’ve always loved decorating the home, but I didn’t have enough time because of the three small children. Now that they are adults, I am fulfilling my dream.
3. Which style of interior design do you prefer the most and why? What inspires you, what style of home can you say is you?
I love two styles that might even clash with each other. Industrial and Scandinavian style, so maybe they mix in my house as well. Great love for natural materials, wood, and metal.
4. What do you find inspiration for such a beautifully decorated feed on Instagram?
My inspiration is sometimes Pinterest, and sometimes Instagram.
Now, let’s ask Amira where she likes to travel?
5. Do you like to travel, where did you travel before this pandemic, can you tell us something about that trip?
I love to travel, I have visited many countries (Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia, Croatia, Austria, and Turkey), but Paris is still my unfulfilled wish said, Amira.
6. I read on your profile that you give tips for decorating your home, and also that you love making birthday decorations? Tell us something about that too?
I like to do everything related to decorations, including birthdays. So, people around me often ask for advice on what to do, and sometimes they even come to my home to see how I did it.
Lastly, I think readers should remember me for a slightly different way of decorating. Not quite as every day, I can even add that I am proud of some of my DIY projects. Such as the fireplace for which I have a lot of inquiries every day.
For more information and more interesting ideas please be free and email me on firstname.lastname@example.org And find m on Instagram @mr.leohodzic