Hi dear friends, today I decided to write more about men’s style. Do you want to learn more about what interior style is the best for men? I know every style and every interior tip here on my blog is universal for all gender. But, today this post will bee just for us guys. So why to wait, let’s start with this interesting topic.
What is a Masculine Living Room?
Masculine Living Room- now you’re the adult, and a solid masculine living room should reinforce as much–this is ideally a clutter-free zone where you can snack out of a bowl (not a bag), sip on a drink, socialize, watch a movie.
Find the Balance Between Comfort and Class
A cozy chair or sofa can go a very long way, but make sure you have the furniture that matches both your needs and the rest of the room. If you entertain, minimalist pieces that can seat more people are preferable to big.
For us men, a classic style or a combination of classic and minimalism always suits. Because, I know by myself. Only simple details, as well as furniture in the living room.
If you want to find best style for your new or old room click here and enjoy it.
Here on this up picture is a combination of Mixes Masculine and Feminine Styles. For more interesting click here on the domino site and read this incredible post.
To learn more about Masculine Decor Tips for Today’s Man you can find on this next picture for best example.
Some great tips in next list you can find for your new home design:
- Masculine Decor Colors– That’s not to say they can NOT be used (there are any real rules here), but the masculine colors tend to be stronger, darker, and with more contrast.
- Furniture– Straight lines, sturdy, and (sometimes) oversized furniture give off a strong masculine look as opposed to delicately detailed chairs.
- Patterns– Plaids, tartans & Southwest motifs are also commonly found in masculine rooms, particularly those with a farmhouse or rustic aesthetic.
- Textures– It can either be used as an architectural feature, including wood beams in the ceiling, installed as traditional paneling or built-in cabinetry, or be featured in the furniture pieces.
- Accessories– From the statement piece, you need to elevate your living room to dapper bedroom decor to handsome bar accessories. Masculine accessories are must-haves when it comes to masculine furniture and decor.
For more information and more interesting ideas please be free and email me on firstname.lastname@example.org And find m on Instagram @mr.leohodzic