Good morning my dear friends, today It’s time to update my last year’s article from May! Yeah, as you can see this is something about the coolest style I saw. Today you can read about: The best transitional living room style for a better life! This is what you really need to know more about, so let’s start.
What is a transitional style, and why is it the best for your life?!
The transitional style is a combination of traditional and contemporary furniture, finishes, materials, and fabrics equating to a classic, timeless design. Furniture lines are simple yet sophisticated, featuring either straight lines or rounded profiles.
Some of the materials that especially represent the mentioned style are:
- Wooden furniture is something that is my definite recommendation. Because natural material is the best home for us;
- Metal, glass in combination with wood, except that it will give your space an ideal decor. It will definitely make your home more exclusive;
- Leather as a material in this style predominates to a greater extent. Although my sincere recommendation is to stick to plush and velvet materials. Because they are simple and can last a long time;
How to use decor in this style?!
- Neutral colors, such as creams, taupes, grays, and black;
- Contrast is highlighted through textures and tones;
- Bold furnishings with classic, simple lines—not too many curves;
- Mirrored, glass and metallic furnishings and decor;
- Simple focuses, such as a focus wall.
Just like I stated in the list above, the focus is on the walls. It can be a unique color but also a decor on the wall. Walls with wonderful inspirational and family pictures. For the walls I have great solutions, click here!
Do you need to use some specific colors or carpets?! Depending on your imagination, and applying what you have imagined. Definitely, if you have no particular idea to visit my other articles. As for colors, mostly the application of three colors in the space, the home comes to life and you along with it. The colors are white, cream, all shades of gray, pastel pink, and a lighter shade of the color you want.
Don’t forget to send me an email if you have interesting ideas on email@example.com. And find me on Instagram @mr.leohodzic