Hello, my friends, this morning I’ll post you an amazing recipe about peaches with mascarpone cream which I found on the web and I want to share it with you. Thank you Michelle Ferrand because you shared this recipe for us.
Is there anything very interesting like grilled peaches with onions. Well really, I don’t think so. I really liked the idea put forward by this wonderful recipe owner.
Because onions believe it or not when put on a peach and put it all together on the grill, you get a sweet taste. I will also write to you these days about a chicken salad that has vinegar in it, but in order to enhance its taste, apples have been added. Mmm you have to try it.
Also, you can put honey in this recipe instead of onions, which is very great, although if you are not a fan of very sweet food, then put banana or dates instead of honey. The approximate taste is just pretty healthy.
As far as I remember, in her original recipe it was written that onions. Reduce that sweetness, where she also added grapefruit juice. To even out the flavors and soften the sweetness. I really like that she wrote it, so I didn’t change that part when I experimented with it a bit.
This recipe is so great, that whatever you put on the grilled peaches it will be delicious and definitely a fantasy for your senses of taste.
Also, I have to state that after she whipped the mascarpone cream and put it in a decorating tube. After decorating the peaches with cream, she melted the forest fruit juice over it.
I liked it a lot. But of course, you can, as I wrote above, experiment with other fruits and other creams. Also, I have to say that I tried all this on pears, and you won’t believe even on mango. Yes yes, it’s an eruption of taste.
I^m also write about delicious Blueberry Panna Cotta recipe, mmm so delicious you must try this your kids will adore it when you do it to them. So for that recipe just click here.
Down below I’ll add original recipe from Michael site you can use Tham too, or you can experiment with other fruits this idea. I do.
- 2 cups port
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 4 ripe but firm peaches halved and pits removed
- Optional: melted butter
- Place port in a small pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook until you have 1/4 cup remaining, about 30 minutes. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- While the port reduction is cooling, make the mascarpone cream.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk the mascarpone cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt on medium speed until well mixed, about 30 seconds.
- Reduce the speed of the mixer to low and slowly stream the whipping cream. Once all of it is added, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and return the mixer to medium speed. Whisk until firm peaks form, about 1 minute. Place the cream into the refrigerator.
- To grill the peaches, bring a grill pan or grill to medium-low heat. You like, brush each peach half with the melted butter.
- Allow the peaches to cool slightly, top the peaches with the mascarpone cream, and drizzle with the port reduction.
For more interesting Ideas about sweeties recipe from all over the world you can find out here.