Good morning, my dear friends today you have the chance to read a very great interview. So, my topic for today is: “Meet an interior designer with amazing decoration style“. Do you want to meet her? Yes, so let’s start with this amazing interview. It’s time to find out something very interesting!
Meet Aesthetic Magnetic interior designer?!
- Introduce yourself briefly, and try to describe yourself in 4 sentences?
My name is Anamarija, I come from Zagreb and I am 27 years old. I am a big fan of colors, art, and interior design. I combine all these listed items and merge them into my own vision of the aesthetics I present through my Instagram profile. To describe me in 4 sentences? Hmmm .. Can it be in one, because I won’t be able to stop in the fourth, said Anamarija.
2. Can you tell us how you came up with the idea to go with Instagram and this beautiful profile with lots of inspiring details?
The idea to start an Instagram profile came to me quite spontaneously. After’s husband and she started arranging their house, the idea of an Instagram profile that would follow the larger and smaller steps of the process came naturally.
Also, I want to said if you love to read more about the Parisian style. You can visit my blog article here and find great inspiration.
I am guided by showing and photographing on my profile what makes me personally happy, what inspires me, what fulfills me. Although there are the most pictures of the interior on the feed. I don’t want to strictly predetermine it as “interior feed” because I like to paint everything. After all, through it I try to show myself and my lifestyle, so accordingly the feed is a real little creative chaos, said Anamarija, our designer.
Talk about interior style…hm?!
3. What style of interior design do you prefer the most and why? What is it that inspires you, what style of home can you freely say that it is you?
I have to admit that I personally don’t like concentrating solely on just one style. Although there are always those who are more or less dear to me personally, I cannot exclusively classify myself or my home in just one.
Precisely because of this, I mostly lean towards eclecticism as a style in an interior that allows everything, which has no rules or restrictions. Design, in my opinion, should be seen as exclusively what is good, not what is “beautiful to us”.
Did you know why she loves Pampas?!
4. How do you find inspiration for such a beautifully decorated feed on Instagram? Can I be free and say that you are Pampas mom 🙂
I find inspiration mostly in art, colors and nature. Of course there is Pinterest, but I would say that we always have to go back to the beginning in order to cope with this time we are in. And art, color and nature have always been there for us.
But if you love Pampas, this is something for you hehe
Pampas mama? Hah hah, this is good. : D I love pampas very much, I admit. It is a very interesting and recognizable decoration that will fit perfectly into any home if it is well decorated. I sell and decorate it in season, so sometimes it can occupy the feed. 🙂
5. Do you expect an ebook or even a quality DIY book from you on sale soon or soon? Because, I’m sure everyone, would love to quote something.
Now I mostly concentrate on my brand, which I shape little by little, and on interior design. But who knows what will come to my mind, maybe there will be, never say never.
6. I know that you, like me, are a fan of colors, which three colors in the coming period in your opinion will be the total BOOM in the world of interior design?
7. Finally, tell us something that readers will remember you for and follow you enthusiastically on social media?
This is a bit hard for me to say, but here I would say that all those who love colors, who love interiors, art are welcome. Who enjoy DIY projects and who are a little fed up with Ikea, gray, beige shades, and wood in the interior. If you love colors, animal patterns, everything crazy little by little, then you will also love what I live for, said Anamarija
I hope you enjoyed today’s interview and that you will definitely read it. The topic for today’s interview was: “Meet an interior designer with amazing decoration style“.