Hello, my dear friends because you choose this color on my yesterday poll, I decided to write about it. About how to design a kitchen in powder blue color. Yeah, this color is very simple and your kitchen finally can breathe. So, with this powder blue, you can finally design your small kitchen.
What you need to know about this powder blue kitchen color
Powder blue is a pale shade of blue. As with most colors, there is no absolute definition of its exact hue. Originally, powder blue, in the 1650s, was powdered smalt (cobalt glass) used in laundering and dyeing applications.
The powder blue color is so simple, just like I wrote it is ideal for small spaces. As you can see in the picture below, it fits very easily into the marble design. Simple design that you can combine with other colors. Even with warmer colors, because spring is coming to European countries.
What is the ideal design for the kitchen, and what colors to combine ?!
This blue color can be combined with the classic style of kitchens to make it look luxurious. Even if you add gold handles to the kitchen elements. Then you get more for less money, which is what we actually want. So if you have a kitchen in one color or another, you can repaint it in this simple and soothing color for little money.
Below I leave you with some guidelines on how you can restore a new shine to your old kitchen with powder blue!
- Remove all doors and drawers from your kitchen and place them somewhere where you will paint;
- If it is necessary to sand the doors and drawers, do it on the terrace or in your garden;
- Once you’ve mastered everything, it’s time for a primer that you can spray or use a paint roller;
- Choose a powder blue color, and my advice is to try coloring on another item first. Because sometimes the color you choose can often change hue;
- The best way to paint is to have everyone in the family paint, in addition to finishing faster, you will have a little fun;
- Once the paint dries, and you remove all the strips that you used to protect the parts, screw them on and enjoy your artwork.
Also, your kitchen doesn’t have to be all powder blue. You can be inspired by the English style, where the kitchen can be beige, white or cream. But plates and salt, and other kitchen furniture can be blue.
If you want to read more about kitchen designs or any other style, click here and enjoy!