Goooooood morning, my friends, you just ask me when I ‘ll write once again about tropical colors for the home area. So, I decided to write about how to design your kitchen area with these amazing colors?! I love these colors to see in the kitchen, and it’s something that you really need. Must love this color combination.
This article is UPDATE from my last one content with the name: TROPICAL COLORS FOR DINING ROOM IN 2020! So, let’s start to learn very new and very interesting information for your kitchen area.
Why choose tropical colors or just one color?
Blue is a cool color by nature, and it works well with pretty much any other cool tone: gray, purple, even black. Using color combinations like these will give your room a sense of stability and calm.
These are very simple colors, which in combination with each other make a “wow” effect. And sure enough, we all want to get this effect on every entry into the dining room.
Here is om photography about this color combination.
Of course, this color combination it’s not just for the kitchen area, this combination you can use in your living room and also in your bathroom. Because it must say it’s the universal color for any home.
Tip 1: Always choose a blue-green-white color combination for kitchens and dining rooms. Precisely because of their accent that will bring you that wonderful feeling you need.
Question: What materials are best for the kitchen and dining chairs the best in your experience?
The best material for kitchen or dining room chairs are canvas. Especially, if you have the opportunity in a smaller dining room. That does not have a window, choose plush gray or the beige chairs. Sure, while reading this you are already wondering why I should choose plush material when I have something else in mind.
5 reasons to choose canvas chairs and 5 reasons why not to choose plastic or leather ones?
- They are more comfortable to sit on;
- Don’t feel like you have to get up as soon as you sit down;
- You feel lighter, and you don’t have much effort of the back and spinal tube;
- You finish your work faster if, like me, your job is done on a computer;
- They suit any style of your kitchen or dining room.
- They are comfortable to sit in just 2 minutes;
- You feel pain in your spine and are already losing concentration;
- They are cheaper, but not stylistically applicable enough;
- You feel like you’re going to “fall” off the chair at any moment;
- They break quickly or crack after a certain time.
Tip 2: Now that I’ve written to you 5 reasons why to choose canvas chairs. To continue that sentence. If you do not have a window in the dining room as I have, then definitely choose canvas chairs, ie made of a soft material, but above all choose comfortably.
Calculate a good chandelier or ceiling lamp, but with LED bulbs. In addition to saving some money on electricity, the reflection of the light bulb on the table and salt shakers will be luxurious. You are ready to invite friends.
COLORS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER!
This combination is universal. By universal combination as an interior designer I mean that you will use these colors:
- If you want the change to be visible, most during the spring-summer season.
- If you are switching from a different color, you are also looking for the refreshment of your small kitchen area.
- Not sure what another color is for you, you’re playing it safe!
- Your kitchen and living room need more light.
These are mostly some of the reasons why you choose this combination.
Conclusion: In this article, you can learn great things about your kitchen design!
- Why choose tropical colors or just one color?
- What materials are best for the kitchen and dining chairs the best in your experience?
- 5 reasons to choose canvas chairs and 5 reasons why not to choose plastic or leather ones?
- COLORS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER!
If you have an idea of what you would like to read in the new blog, contact me at the already known email firstname.lastname@example.org or on my Instagram @inwithleo