Hello, my dear friends. I’m here now to write about the best ideas for a small space living room. Yes, when I found what to write for this day and I get an Idea. it’s very simple people just need these little tips on how to transform small space into a large visual space. It seems so easy, but believe me it’s not. But, I’m here to help you. 😉
Small tricks for visual larger living room
- If your living room has access to a ton of natural light, don’t block it out with dark curtains. Let it pour in to make space feel more airy and open. Even if you don’t have large windows and tons of sunlight, choose lighter shades to maximize the light you do have.
- Don’t be afraid of making a big statement in a small space. There’s a difference between clutter and well-curated collections and dramatic design moments.
- Choosing a larger rug—even in a bold pattern—is a trick that makes a room feel bigger. Unlike smaller rugs, the large size doesn’t visually break up the floor.
- Keep seating close together and intimate, and choose a plush, soft rug,
- Keep walls and floors all white to brighten up space. Large artwork on the wall is eye-catching, yet not the least bit cluttered.
How you can do it?
In this part of this theme, I ‘ll write and show you how in a very small space the living room you can doing the best job. The next picture is from 15 square ft room. How great job doing interior designer from Russia for this small space, he transforms this space into a visually large space.
This reception room is quite long and thin, and previously the owners had a long dark sofa, which only added to the corridor effect. By swapping it for a pale L-shaped design, they’ve created a cozy corner and opened up space.
Next, I’m going to write about color matching. You can see here in this room you have 5-8 colors and that really great matching.
The first best color is this something like dark green or torque color.
The next color for refreshing space like this one is very simple it’s orange/red color. I like these red tones because it’s best to color for small rooms, and with this color, you can always put three or more colors and get the best color matching.
Also, green color, grey and red it’s perfect if you have very small space. If your space is under 20 square ft this combination is better for your room. Next part of pictures is from 15 square ft and it’s an amazing color combination if you have studio room 🙂
Color for refreshing and domination in this second living room space is Yellow-white and black.